Thursday, October 06, 2005

HTML Coding

Moving along on project 1...
The copy is written and some of it coded. It's interesting to see how to create links to outside webpages, to different parts of the same webpage, and to e-mail addresses (not to mention to photos). The HTML tutorial has been invaluable. I feel like I'm swimming through an unidentified foggy liquid on an alien planet but am sure that I'll surface somewhere safe eventually. I bought a thumb (flash) drive and have all graphics and Word files dutifully ensconced on it. Now, just to get to class tonight to see how it all comes together!

Just for fun...
For some copyediting jobs I work on, I use the following website for unit conversions (metric to English, and vice versa):
http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/
Check out "Fruits"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home